Please read the following carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
The controller of your personal data
The controller of your personal data is WomenEmpowermentCoach SRL, with registered office in SOS. PANTELIMON 144B, SECTOR 2, Romania.
Information we collect about you
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including, for example:
- information we collect when you browse our Site, including IP addresses, cookies and web beacons;
- first and last names, contact details, email addresses, if you contact us and access the Site online.
Usage details, IP Addresses, cookies and other technologies
Usage details and IP addresses. We may collect statistical information about the equipment, actions and browsing patterns of users of our Site. This information is derived from your visit and browsing on the Site. Information may include, for example:
- traffic, log data and other communication data;
- information about the resources you access;
- information about your computer and internet connection (for example, including your IP address, operating system and browser type) for system administration.
- estimate audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, which allows us to tailor our Site to your individual interests;
- recognise you when you return to our Site.
Web beacons. Some pages of the Site may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also known as single-pixel gifs). Web beacons allow the Company to collect certain information about users of the Site, including, for example, the number of users accessing each web page, traffic data, log and other communication data, information about access to resources, and information about the user’s computer and Internet connection (including IP addresses, operating systems and browser type). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Site, but are used only to compile aggregate statistics on Site usage and to verify system and server integrity.
Use of information
We use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including personal data, for the following purposes:
- to present the Site and its content in a way that is appropriate and effective for you and your computer;
- to provide you with the information you request;
- to inform you about our new services and products, or changes to them, including direct marketing;
- to compile user statistics;
- security and improvement of our Site.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose personal information we obtain through this Site to third parties for:
- comply with a court order or other legal obligation;
- protect the rights and property of the Company and its affiliates. This includes sharing information to protect against fraud and reduce the risk of fraud.
Your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data as provided by law are as follows:
- the ability to obtain from the company, on request and free of charge, confirmation that your personal data is being processed by us and details of such processing. The request can be submitted free of charge only once a year;
- the right to rectify, update, block or anonymise data whose processing does not comply with the law, in particular incomplete or inaccurate data;
- the right to object at any time, on justified and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to object free of charge and without any justification to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing on behalf of the data controller or on behalf of a third party or to disclose your data for this purpose;
- the right to challenge decisions taken solely on the basis of data processing carried out by automated means and which produce legal consequences for you.
To exercise these rights, you can submit a signed and dated request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- the right to lodge a complaint with the ANSPDCP if you consider that the company has infringed your rights under the law;
- the right to take legal action if you believe that the company has violated your legal rights.
We will retain your personal data for a period of time necessary for the purposes indicated in the “Use of Information” section, but no longer than 2 years. Once the data is no longer needed for these purposes, it will be:
- rendered anonymous and kept exclusively for statistical purposes.
To the extent that you have any concerns about the privacy of your personal data that we process, or wish to make a privacy-related complaint, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving your email, we will make every effort to provide you with our response within a reasonable time.